Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) Meeting Minutes
Thursday, November 18th, 6:15-7:15 p.m.
- Meeting was called to order and everyone introduced themselves.
- 16 people were in attendance.
- October meeting minutes were approved
- Family Fun Night Outdoor Movie Night recap
- Over 400 in attendance, very well attended
- Cold, but a huge success
- Silent Auction Recap – Raised over $2000
- Read-A-Thon Update – follow same format as last year, use Fund Hub for online sales
- Scavenger Hunt – this week, brave the wind and participate
- Thank you to all who helped provided the teacher conference meal. It was well received and appreciated
- There are a few teacher wish list Items -PlayDoh for K and 2nd grade
- Look ahead to December Treats for teachers the last school week of the year
- T-Shirt/Online store is in progress and should be ready for holiday shipping, existing T-shirt inventor will be 1st up tp sell
- Yearbook update – currently we are 30% of targeted sales, publicity push will start after winter break, yearbook covers have been submitted and Jenny Hinman will have final say of who is chosen.
- December Family Fun Night – needs to be virtual, will leave up to Ken and Jim, maybe another virtual story time
- Hornet Hop Date set for May 20th and budget of $2700 was approved
- Twins Game Date set for May 6th
- October Financial update –
- No December PTO meeting